Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The 5 Jars

In my years in business I have met with and seen many people that just don't understand how to control their finances. Many people say, "If I just made more money, I'd be ok."  They make the more money but still end up in the same situation as before the monetary increase.


They still end up broke or just keeping their heads above water. Why is that?


It's because we were all taught to spend 100% of our money and whatever we can't get with our money, we get on credit (debt).  What begins to happen is that there is no room left for error.  The slightest change in the "financial wind" could send that person over the edge.  


Everyone puts all their money in 1 jar.  That means the money for spending, investments, tithing, offering, and savings all goes in one jar.


Coming soon: I'm going to create a video that goes over how you should have your money set up with 5 jars instead of just one jar. 


Stay Tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment